Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- History of Science and Mathematics 1.4k 1.4k 33 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Philosophy 544 544 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- History 410 410 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 323 323 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 195 195 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 19 How do we know this bust is Aristotle?
- 17 Was Kolmogorov enraged after learning about the Karatsuba multiplication algorithm?
- 11 Who discovered pigeonhole principle in mathematics?
- 9 A Dynamic programming problem
- 7 Does Blum's speedup theorem have any conceptual predecessors?
- 6 Permuting rows in an array to eliminate increasing subsequences
- 6 When was the first recorded occurence of irrational and imaginary number usage in number theory?
- View more network posts →