Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Dallas, TX, USA
Member for 5 years, 9 months
1 profile view
Last seen Mar 10 at 17:04
- Mathematics 16.1k 16.1k 11 gold badge3939 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 431 431 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 429 429 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 353 353 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 80 The myth of no prime formula?
- 78 Has the Lie group E8 really been detected experimentally?
- 42 Computing the Smith Normal Form
- 34 In plain English, why does conversion from hexadecimal to binary work so cleanly?
- 30 Where does a math person go to learn statistical mechanics?
- 29 To what extent can values of $n$ such that $n^2-n+41$ is composite be predicted?
- 29 What are special functions for?
- View more network posts →