simon at rcl
First Programming job in 1979. This means I'm an old f*rt. SQL since mid 80's; c# since 2001; VB 3 to 6 1994 - 2013; COBOL for about 10 years, Ingres/Windows4GL for 5. Plus bits of loads of things.... Preferred pronoun: old fart.
Member for 4 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 8 '15 at 15:53
Top network posts
- 10 How to correctly and efficiently reuse a prepared statement in C# .NET (SQL Server)?
- 10 Difference between equals (LINQ) and == (C#) operators?
- 7 Running update-database results in the error: "A file activation error occurred"
- 7 Why Select eliminating NULL records on a varchar comparison
- 6 How to set empty string as password for MYSQL database in properties file.
- 5 SELECT query with CASE condition and SUM()
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jan 25 '15