Retired from 47 years of being a computer programmer. Now, I play. Currently continuing various studies in Physics (General Relativity, Quantum Field Theory). BS Physics, 1970. Quit Math graduate school to get a job and earn money.
Also, my display name, K7PEH, is my amateur "ham" radio call sign. I am on the air daily and 90 percent of my activity is CW (aka Morse Code) using a Begali Iambic Paddle with the electronic keyer in my Elecraft K3 transceiver.
Member for 4 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 17 '17 at 2:15
- Amateur Radio 2.3k 2.3k 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Physics 1.1k 1.1k 99 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 669 669 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Mathematics 299 299 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Mathematica 273 273 11 gold badge33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 28 Are Hubble Telescope Images in true color?
- 10 How would you get an "I'm alive" message to family in another state using amateur radio?
- 7 Do radio waves travel around the Earth or through it?
- 7 Is every open circuit a capacitor?
- 7 Who said that essentially everything in theoretical physics had already been discovered?
- 7 Who is the father (if there is one) of string theory?
- 7 Diagrams in early Mathematical Paper Publication
- View more network posts →