Finding new senses
Slowing down the time
Unknown experience and unthought, unknown conformation
Member for 6 years, 2 months
2 profile views
Last seen Jan 15 '20 at 9:58
- Physics 5.4k 5.4k 1313 gold badges4747 silver badges8181 bronze badges
- Chemistry 2.2k 2.2k 99 gold badges2828 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Mathematics 767 767 11 gold badge99 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 615 615 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Philosophy 291 291 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 49 What is the difference between diffraction and interference of light?
- 26 Why do branched chain compounds have lower boiling points than the corresponding straight chain isomers?
- 24 What are the fields produced around a current carrying conductor?
- 21 Why is the melting point of p-dichlorobenzene higher than those of o-dichlorobenzene and m-dichlorobenzene?
- 19 Why do the melting and boiling points of the noble gases increase when the atomic number increases?
- 18 Thinkers and scientists opposed to philosophy?
- 16 How to enable inline quick edit in Blogger?
- View more network posts →