I have a PhD in Physics from Tulane University, and an AB in Physics from the University of Chicago. My research is on the analysis of the physical and chemical properties of polymers.
New Orleans, LA
Member for 4 years, 11 months
13 profile views
Last seen Jan 24 '15 at 23:54
- Physics 4k 4k 33 gold badges1616 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Chemistry 1.5k 1.5k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 573 573 22 gold badges66 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 371 371 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Area 51 229 229 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 24 When did physics texts start to teach Kepler's $3/2$'s power law as a result of Newton's $1/r^2$ law of gravitation, rather than the other way around?
- 19 How do non-polar substances dissolve in non-polar solvents?
- 14 Is the meander ratio of a river $= \pi$?
- 13 What was wrong with the caloric theory?
- 12 Significant Figures Interpretation
- 11 Can we say there are 2 EM radiation types?
- 11 What is the carbon dioxide content of a soda can or bottle?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (8)
20 Do we need MathJax? Oct 29 '14
11 Is Economics on Topic Here? Oct 30 '14
9 Do we need the mhchem MathJax extension? Oct 29 '14
6 Should 'big list' type questions be put on hold? Oct 29 '14
0 Tagging of names Oct 29 '14
-3 Options for the name of this site Nov 2 '14