I have a PhD in Physics from Tulane University, and an AB in Physics from the University of Chicago. My research is on the analysis of the physical and chemical properties of polymers.
New Orleans, LA
Member for 5 years, 3 months
13 profile views
Last seen Jan 24 '15 at 23:54
- Physics 4.1k 4.1k 33 gold badges1616 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Chemistry 1.7k 1.7k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 621 621 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 603 603 22 gold badges77 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Area 51 229 229 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 24 When did physics texts start to teach Kepler's $3/2$'s power law as a result of Newton's $1/r^2$ law of gravitation, rather than the other way around?
- 19 How do non-polar substances dissolve in non-polar solvents?
- 14 Is the meander ratio of a river $= \pi$?
- 13 What was wrong with the caloric theory?
- 12 Origin of Ladder Operator methods
- 12 Significant Figures Interpretation
- 11 How many states can a n qubit quantum computer store?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (8)
20 Do we need MathJax? Oct 29 '14
11 Is Economics on Topic Here? Oct 30 '14
9 Do we need the mhchem MathJax extension? Oct 29 '14
6 Should 'big list' type questions be put on hold? Oct 29 '14
0 Tagging of names Oct 29 '14
-3 Options for the name of this site Nov 2 '14