Hi there! I'm Danu, a Dutch PhD student in mathematics at the university of Hamburg. Very broadly, I am interested in the topology and geometry of manifolds. I would also like to understand some of the interactions between geometry and string (or gauge) theories.
Member for 5 years, 11 months
76 profile views
Last seen yesterday
- Physics 14.9k 14.9k 99 gold badges6363 silver badges100100 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics♦ 3.5k 3.5k 22 gold badges2525 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 916 916 44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Area 51 201 201 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 91 Layman's explanation and understanding of Einstein's field equations
- 40 What led to the fall of Göttingen?
- 37 Book covering differential geometry and topology for physics
- 33 How does one correctly interpret the behavior of the heat capacity of a charged black hole?
- 33 Is it fair to judge this speedskating race by only 3 thousands of a second?
- 30 How can we recover the Newtonian gravitational potential from the metric of general relativity?
- 30 Is it a problem with radiometric dating that carbon 14 is found in materials dated to millions of years old?
- View more network posts →