Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 3 years, 10 months
8 profile views
Last seen Jan 11 at 22:49
- MathOverflow 4.4k 4.4k 2929 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 1.2k 1.2k 77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 996 996 77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Mathematics 808 808 66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 582 582 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 44 Nonequivalent definitions in Mathematics
- 39 Has incorrect notation ever led to a mistaken proof?
- 36 Are submersions of differentiable manifolds flat morphisms?
- 27 Is there a mathematically precise definition of turbulence for solutions of Navier-Stokes?
- 19 Status of proof by contradiction and excluded middle throughout the history of mathematics?
- 19 Was Jacobi the first to notice the ambiguity in the partial derivatives notation? And did anyone object to his fix?
- 19 Can LyX automatically save the PDF output in the same folder?
- View more network posts →