Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 4 years, 6 months
8 profile views
Last seen May 30 at 13:27
- MathOverflow 4.8k 4.8k 11 gold badge3131 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 1.3k 1.3k 88 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 1.2k 1.2k 1111 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Mathematics 892 892 77 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 602 602 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 48 Nonequivalent definitions in Mathematics
- 39 Has incorrect notation ever led to a mistaken proof?
- 37 Are submersions of differentiable manifolds flat morphisms?
- 27 Is there a mathematically precise definition of turbulence for solutions of Navier-Stokes?
- 22 Was Jacobi the first to notice the ambiguity in the partial derivatives notation? And did anyone object to his fix?
- 21 Can LyX automatically save the PDF output in the same folder?
- 20 The logic of Buddha: a formal approach
- View more network posts →