- English Language & Usage 5.1k 5.1k 1616 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 3.1k 3.1k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Earth Science 2.2k 2.2k 77 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- History 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 1.8k 1.8k 88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 71 How do you describe, in English, a set of different ethnic groups in one word?
- 66 Why might the government keep the gold at Fort Knox, even though super-villains steal it all the time?
- 57 "Federal" is to "Federally" as "State" is to
- 49 "Subterranean", but for planets/surfaces other than Earth
- 45 Is there an idiom/phrase which contains the word "head" to mean "thinking hard to solve a problem"?
- 34 What is the origin of the "being immortal sucks" trope?
- 30 Could George I (of Great Britain) speak English?
- View more network posts →