- Mathematics 22.8k 22.8k 33 gold badges4444 silver badges8787 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 2.7k 2.7k 1111 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.6k 2.6k 44 gold badges2525 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Area 51 2.4k 2.4k 11 gold badge11 silver badge1414 bronze badges
- Arqade 2k 2k 1313 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 124 Why is the construction of the real numbers important?
- 96 How can tilting a N64 cartridge cause such subtle glitches?
- 88 What justifies dimensional analysis?
- 67 Logic behind dividing negative numbers
- 41 Shall remainder always be positive?
- 40 How to teach mathematical induction?
- 36 Computations of an old woman
- View more network posts →
11 Writing history posts for the math.SE blog Feb 11 '15
7 Writing history posts for the math.SE blog Feb 11 '15
4 Poll: why are you not accepting answers? Nov 20 '14
2 MathJax Greasemonkey script Nov 15 '14
2 What if the answer is “that doesn't exist”? Nov 10 '14
1 Poll: why are you not accepting answers? Nov 20 '14