Dag Oskar Madsen
PhD in Mathematics (NTNU, Trondheim, Norway 2002)
FIDE Master in Chess
North of the Arctic Circle
Member for 5 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 12 '15 at 19:49
- Chess 8k 8k 11 gold badge2828 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 3k 3k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 275 275 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Area 51 211 211 66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 50 Unique candidate that fails
- 25 Is there any position where not promoting(illegally) would be the best move?
- 23 Pawn Promotion Endgame Problem-White to move and mate in 1
- 22 Why does Fritz prefer underpromotion in this position?
- 19 Is it possible for a white piece to deliver check to the black king, but for black's counter move to result in white getting checkmated?
- 19 Parodies of abstruse mathematical writing
- 18 Why is the Ruy Lopez such a common opening?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Oct 28 '14