- History of Science and Mathematics 58.9k 58.9k 55 gold badges110110 silver badges195195 bronze badges
- Philosophy 38.4k 38.4k 44 gold badges8080 silver badges164164 bronze badges
- Mathematics 10.2k 10.2k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Physics 4.9k 4.9k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.5k 1.5k 88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 124 Are units of angle really dimensionless?
- 72 What's the famous story about a mathematician who gave a talk without saying a word?
- 66 Which fallacy: "If white privilege exists, why did Elizabeth Warren pretend to be an Indian?"
- 62 What are the ethical problems with flipping a coin to decide in the trolley problem?
- 53 What fallacy in Pascal's Wager allows replacing God with the devil?
- 46 How undecidable is the spectral gap?
- 45 Why do I accept some inconsequential claims as "obviously true" without evidence? E.g. "Most people don't like to be hit on the head with a hammer."
- View more network posts →