Top network posts
- 30 Is it ethical to slightly improve upon someone's unpublished work posted in arxiv and publish before the original work?
- 14 Why doesn't the EU now just force the UK to choose between referendum and no-deal?
- 13 Did Michel Rolle say that the calculus is "a collection of ingenious fallacies"?
- 12 Would NASA be financially self-sufficient if it could keep all revenues from patents?
- 11 How to calculate the planets and moons beyond Newtons's gravitational force?
- 10 Why is there little scholarship devoted to Book II of Newton's Principia?
- 10 What notion of limit had Newton?
- View more network posts →