Graduate student in theoretical particle physics and mathematical physics. Historically, I'm most interested in 20th century physics and mathematics.
Member for 5 years, 3 months
78 profile views
Last seen 48 mins ago
- Mathematics 6.2k 6.2k 22 gold badges2525 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Physics 3.6k 3.6k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics♦ 2.5k 2.5k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1k 1k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Puzzling 871 871 11 gold badge66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 103 What are the justifying foundations of statistical mechanics without appealing to the ergodic hypothesis?
- 92 Why aren't integration and differentiation inverses of each other?
- 64 What evidence is there that Fermat had a proof for his Last Theorem?
- 54 Rubik's Cube Not a Group?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (15)
27 Do we need MathJax? Oct 29 '14
19 Options for the name of this site Oct 31 '14
15 Almost half of the questions so far are about math Oct 30 '14
13 Our totally unofficial 30-day checkup Nov 30 '14
10 Will we consider Wikipedia an acceptable source? Nov 6 '14
9 Could we consider merging HSM into History? Jul 7 '16
7 Who should our moderators be? Nov 5 '14
6 Bugs in awarding of badges Jul 15 '19
6 Books vs. Websites Nov 13 '14