Studies History and Culture of Science and Technology at the Technical University of Berlin, Germany. I'm especially interested in the history of science and the history of humanities.
Member for 3 years
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 30 '17 at 20:33
Top network posts
- 11 Where and how did scientists of the 18th and 19th century learn foreign languages?
- 6 How important were reprints of scientific articles in scientific practice and communications before the the copier, the computer and the internet?
- 5 What's the story behind the making of the Complutensian Polyglot Bible?
- 5 What are other ancient encyclopaedic texts like Pliny's "Naturalis Historia" were available to medieval people?
- View more network posts →