Math Professor. Interested in history of mathematics, astronomy, navigation, physics, technology, VI BC-1960 AD.
Member for 5 years, 5 months
56 profile views
Last seen Jan 8 at 0:20
- MathOverflow 60.5k 60.5k 66 gold badges169169 silver badges287287 bronze badges
- History 31.8k 31.8k 11 gold badge6161 silver badges121121 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 31k 31k 11 gold badge4747 silver badges110110 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.7k 2.7k 1010 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Area 51 201 201 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 87 Mistakes in mathematics, false illusions about conjectures
- 83 Nontrivially fillable gaps in published proofs of major theorems
- 74 Mathematical conjectures on which applications depend
- 65 Liouville's theorem with your bare hands
- 61 Good "casual" advanced math books
- 59 Is the Riemann zeta function surjective?
- 58 Is there a reason why Turkey took the Balkan territories of the Ottoman Empire, instead of Greece or another of the Balkan states?
- View more network posts →