- History of Science and Mathematics 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Computer Science 589 589 11 gold badge11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Mathematics 238 238 11 gold badge11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 193 193 44 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 101 101
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 17 Are there widely accepted math symbols using non-Latin alphabets or characters other than Greek and Hebrew?
- 11 Gauss on philosophers
- 11 Heisenberg's Obituary to Pauli
- 10 Who was the first person to notice logarithms of negatives numbers and for what reason?
- 9 Looking for symbol made of four quote marks in a square
- 9 Proof that no O(n) multiplication algorithm exists
- 7 Substantiating claimed Fourier quote about “an arbitrarily capricious graph”
- View more network posts →